With Glasshouse Fragrances.
1. Downtime. Is there anything better than taking a moment after a busy day to light a candle, get cosy and relax with a good book or your favourite magazine? Now, more than ever before, I understand the important of taking some downtime, which is only made more leisurely with a beautiful fragrance.
2. In the office. I spend the majority of my time in the office, working away in front of my computer (and sipping on a fresh cup of coffee, of course). One of the things I do to lift the mood and keep me motivated is to light my favourite Glasshouse candle. There's something about the flicker of a candle and the delicate scent that works wonders during the 9-5.
3. Dinner party. Whenever we have guests over for dinner, we always light candles to create an elegant and welcoming atmosphere. I also can't help but use The Hamptons Fragrance Diffuser, which fills our home with a soft, yet luxurious note. Trust me when I say, it's a surefire way to impress your guests!
4. Weekend away. Whenever Brad and I find ourselves on a weekend away down south, you can bet there's a Glasshouse candle wrapped up in my suitcase for a cosy night in. What can I say? It just wouldn't be as special without one.
5. Date night in. If there's one thing I love to do, it's enjoy a romantic night at home, which is never complete without the subtle warm glow of candles throughout the room. Oh yes, I'm a sucker for romance.
6. Pamper session. And yes, I did save the best for last. Every once in a while, when I get the chance, I like to take a moment to pamper myself, and a pamper session isn't complete without the understated luxury of a fragrant Glasshouse candle (picture: a warm bath, face mask, champagne and a beautiful fragrance to help you relax, all just for you). Sounds perfect, doesn't it?
When is your favourite time to enjoying your favourite scented candle?
I'm wearing: House of Harlow 1960 sweater and Magali Pascal dress.
Article in collaboration with Glasshouse Fragrances.